We look forward to seeing you at our service on Sunday. Although we will be together, our service will look very different as we make every effort to follow government protocols.
- Entrance will be through the carport door only.
- Exit will be through another door.
- There will be assigned seating, and you will be guided to your seat by an usher.
- There will be slight delays as we follow these protocols, so please arrive a little earlier than usual.
- Please bring your mask, as you will need to wear one for the service.
- At the end of the service we ask that you remain seated until you are ushered out.
- At this time there will be no coffee and social time following the service.
- We are unable to safely provide child care at this time. Children are welcome to accompany their parents to the worship service.
It is our priority to see that the church is as safe as possible. We ask for your patience as we work though these new guidelines.
Use the link below to register and answer the pre-screening questions.